Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Daily Keemo. 3.10. In The Kitchen With Girls And Music



In The Kitchen With Girls And Music
Click to view details

There is a fresh apple core to my left and
a hammer without nails and
a pencil and a
a sad song floating up the stairs from the
speakers downstairs.

This is a song for anyone
With a broken heart
This is a song for anyone
Who can't get out of bed
sings the sad song and
I can't help but think that I am
glad this song wasn't around when
I was young and fragile because
it would have been
the end of me.

The girls are in the kitchen and they are
making wonderful everything and
from the tone of thier voices I can tell
there is a lot of listening and
somewhere in all this is happiness and
I must go look
for it.



...Enjoy!

Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: