Monday, March 22, 2010

Daily Keemo. 3.22. Damn



Damn
Click to view details

Damn.

I could cry.

I just wrote the whole story for this and when I hit SAVE the computer froze and
I lost it all and I can't rewrite it now because I'm just not in that place anymore.

Damn.

I'll revisit it another day when the time is right and the mind is right and the words are right and for now I'll just leave you with the painting.

Damn.

... Enjoy!

Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always been a fan of your work and I just found out that my former roommate has one of your originals in his living room! So just know that your interesting little paintings are being enjoyed here in Arlington, Texas. Keep creating.

P.S. I've also added a link to you on my blog :)
~Sami