Friday, March 12, 2010

Daily Keemo. 3.12. No One Knows You In These Moments



No One Knows You In These Moments
Click to view details

It was 4:53 AM when I slid out of bed and tiptoed across the cold floor and quietly shut the door behind me. The house was dark and cold and still and I went downstairs and sat on the couch and lit up the room with the TV screen.

No one knows you in these moments.

It was cold in the house and as images flickered on the TV, I remembered one time I was standing outside the fitting room while she tried on new clothes and a woman who walked by pointed to the Keemo button on my jacket and said, "I love your button. I am a huge fan of his work." I wasn't sure what to say, so I fessed up. "Well, thank you and nice to meet you, I am Keemo." We talked for a few minutes and she was very nice and she said that "she thought I would be taller" and I laughed and I knew that one of these days I would work that line of hers into a story.

No one knows you in these moments.

I flipped channels and it was still dark and I had a blanket over me and there were a million reasons why I should go back up to bed and only a few reasons why I did not. I could hear the dog pacing on the wood floor above me and I considered taking something to put me to sleep but what was keeping me awake was more important than stealing a dream before the morning alarm.

No one knows you in these moments
and it is these moments that make us.

...Enjoy!

Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: