Monday, March 1, 2010

Daily Keemo. 3.1. When The End Is Just The End



When The End Is Just The End
Click to view details

I was just about finished with this story and I deleted it. It just wasn't right and to be honest, it was not interesting and the point was something that just doesn't seem to matter anymore. Maybe it is just that I am too tired to go into all the details or maybe it is that lingering self doubt that makes me question why people would even be interested in something that I have to say anyway. Luckily, I learned how to deal with the self doubt years ago and decided to start over and let this grow into something else because in the end sometimes just completing is enough and sometimes just completing is the point.

Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

No comments: