Friday, February 26, 2010

Daily Keemo. 02.26. Short Story About Standing In The Snow



Short Story About Standing In The Snow
Click to view details

She was at the gas station by the
corner of the building and she
held her bags close on both sides of her body and
the snow was falling around her like
wishes that she had given up on
long time ago.

I stood at the pump
under the awning and
thought that while I may have it easier
she stood with
more grace
more certainty
and more purpose
than I do
on any day
of any week
of any year.


Visit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On TwitterFollow On Twitter

1 comment:

PrincessDipti said...

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. hehe. ur own choice..