Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Daily Keemo. 4.8. The Future Is Being Written By Words From The Past.



The Future Is Being Written By Words From The Past

Click

About once a week I get an email that has subject material suggestions for future paintings. All different kinds of things. Sometimes very specific things and other times very vague things. I add them all to this big list that I keep in a notebook near to my desk. It reads a bit like those Beat writings where they would write something then cut it up and then reassemble it. One of these days I'll publish the list for kicks or maybe that will be my very last work before I finally leave this place. Anyway, looking over the list for inspiration, I decided to chose four words and see what comes from it. So, I decided on the words, "pink", "flowers", "blue"and "hangover" and this is what came of it. (I don't know why but "blue" is one of my favorite words.) So, with that said, if there are any words that you want to add to the list be sure to shoot me an email and I'll add it. It will eventually make it's way into some works of art and who knows maybe 60 years from now it will be part of my last piece of art. (I already know what the last entry is going to be but you will have to wait). With that... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: