Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Daily Keemo. 4.14. I Haven't Learned Alot Of Things, I Suppose



I Haven't Learned Alot Of Things, I Suppose

Click

It was quiet at the house tonight. They were both gone and I put on Pandora and streamed music while sitting over the paints and daydreaming about everything that is going on in the days and nights and minutes in between all the things that mean something. The music was quiet enough that I could hear the heater kick on and off and on and off and the sleeve of my shirt got dipped in the paint again and it always happens and you would think that I would learn by now after all these years but I haven't. I haven't learned alot of things, I suppose. As I put down the big patch of green on this picture I hear the car pull in and the dog barks and he runs to the window and wags his tail and one of the ladies is home and the house will soon not be so quiet but if there is one thing that I have learned, it is that when the door opens and she walks in everything will be perfectly alright... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: