Wednesday, April 29, 2009

by Keemo. 4.29. I Feel Alot Like The Rain That Is Falling Out My Window.




I Feel Alot Like The Rain That Is Falling Out My Window.

Click



Somewhere over the years I have acquired The Teachings of the Compassionate Buddha. (1st edition. 1955.) It was most definitely acquired during those years when I was running from the Catholicism that I was raised with and searching out all the different religions to try and make sense of all the stuff that was thrown at me from the altar and the catechism classes and all the other moments when you are stuffed with answers to questions that you are not even really asking. It is now many years later and it is safe to say that I am still searching and I am definitely looking for different things then I was then and I have now have a lot less questions. If there is one thing that I have learned from this book and all the other "books," it is that you don't necessarily have to have specific questions in order to find answers. I suppose that this page from the chapter, Treading the Path to Nirvana, fits somewhere into this idea. Or maybe it is the other way around. Well, with that, I will leave this one and may we all find our own paths to nirvana and may all of our paths cross at one time along the way... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: