Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Daily Keemo. 4.22. The Business Is More Of An Art Than The Art Is A Business.



The Business Is More Of An Art Than The Art Is A Business

Click

There once was an art gallery in the empty store front that we are standing in front of. It was only last summer we went in and looked at the artwork and talked with the owner who was a nice lady and was trying to bring more high priced abstract artwork to the little town. She had some small sugar cookies on a white plate and I had one and it was good and we made small talk about art and the weather and business and I never did mention that I was a painter and lived right around the corner, although I did mention that the cookies where very good and the weather was perfect and that the business well...was more of an art than the art is a business and I remember walking out thinking that I hoped that she could make it in this little town and somewhere in the back of my mind I knew it would be tough but who was I too say. Well, here is to her and the sugar cookies and the empty store front and everything that happened between then and now...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: