Friday, April 10, 2009

Daily Keemo. 4.10. Her Color Is Pink And Her Steps Are Calling.



Her Color Is Pink And Her Steps Are Calling
Click

It has been a while since I have painted a portrait of her. As I sit and look at this one, I should say that it probably isn't very flattering of her but then again none of these paintings are ever very flattering are they? I guess that isn't what these portraits are ever about. They never have. It's more about that she is upstairs doing her thing and I'm down here doing my thing and I can hear music up there and her feet walking around on the floor and papers rustling and I should really cut this story short so I can get up there and join in on whatever is going on because when it comes down to it is really is less about the painting and more about the person. So, with that... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: