Monday, April 6, 2009

Daily Keemo. 4.6. When Overlooking A Small Detail Results In A Sore Nose.



When Overlooking A Small Detail Results In A Sore Nose
Click

Quick story. Last night I get done working and turn the light off at the desk, turn to my right and switch off the computer monitor and the room goes completely black. Staying up late like I often do, I'm used to walking around in the dark like this, so from memory, I walk myself around the desk and out the door. Except I had not taken into consideration that the dog had pushed the door open half way and I walked smack into the edge of the open door. Ouch! would be an understatement. Sorry, I don't have an anecdote to this story or anything witty to go on about. It just plain hurt. So, here is to walking cautiously around in the dark and hopefully, not walking into anything. (We've all done it!)... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: