Friday, March 27, 2009

Daily Keemo. 3.27. When Flowers In Your Pocket Are Expected.



When Flowers In Your Pocket Are Expected

Click

This is another one of those stories in which I have started over three times now. Each time I have set out to write this story, it takes me in a direction that I hadn't intended on going with the words. I do the same thing with the painting as well. I set out in one direction and end up in another. I suppose it has to do with expectations and maybe just not having them can free up enough space in your life that in those moments when you are taken to places you had not intended on going, everything can be just fine. I suppose I could try to bring this story back around to why there are flowers growing out of this person front pocket but I'm going to leave that part up to your imagination and bring it all back to expectations and how we will just leave them behind us for the remainder of this story and for the time viewing this painting. With that,...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: