Monday, March 30, 2009

Daily Keemo. 3.27. If We All Saw With Young Eyes We Might Not Be So Old.



If We All Saw With Young Eyes We Might Not Be So Old #3

Click

I was recently commissioned to do a small series of "animal like" paintings / drawings for someone. (Hi R.!) They were going to go in the kids room with the toys and games and clothes and dirty socks and books and all the other good stuff that you find in a kids room. I never ever imagined that a Keemo would be in admist all that stuff. I have to tell you that I am very honered to be there. So anyway, I really enjoyed doing them so I thought I would do another just for kicks. I know this probably doesn't look like any bird that you or I have seen but if the kids can imagine what it is then it is just fine by me...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: