Sunday, March 22, 2009

Daily Keemo. 3.22. When The Destination Is Irrelevant The Path To Get There Is Not



When The Destination Is Irrelevant The Path To Get There Is Not
Click

I was driving down the highway in the rental car with the windows down and it was 71 and my winter jacket was balled up in the passengers seat and I reached over and turned off the radio and just listened to the wind blow through the car and I was daydreaming like I always do when I am driving down the highway. The sky was a brilliant blue and the clouds where a brilliant white and everything seemed brilliant like they always do when I daydream. I drove like that for a while and then finally turned the radio back on and I skimmed through the channels and stopped at an old Kinks song and turned it up and just kept on driving...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

ME said...

Hi Keemo, love your art, keep it up!