Monday, March 23, 2009

Daily Keemo. 3.23. It Isn't About The Time.



It Isn't About The Time. It Is About The Everything Else.

Click

I actually told myself yesterday that I wasn't going to work this evening. Well, guess what, it is now today and here I am working. I guess when I get down to it this really isnt working is it? It's what I enjoy doing. This isn't a factory line or a fast food counter or garbage route or any one of the other professions that could be classified as work. This is painting, drawing, designing, creating, meeting new people, making new friends, listening to music, this is not work at all when you shake things out. So, I guess I really kept my word with myself and all I did was sit down tonight and draw this picture and write this paragraph and continue to search for a way to turn all this into something less than the hours and minutes and into more than the color and the words...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: