Thursday, August 21, 2008

Daily Keemo 08.21 - The Last Button



When Blue Is The Color Of Change. (The Last In The Button Series)
Click

I don't think I have ever posted a portrait of my mom here. I've posted Grandpa Joe and many of my brothers but I don't think Mom has been here. Long story short, she went through here own blue period the last 5 years. It isn't necessary to share all the details. We have all gone through blue periods and we all understand that keeping the details private is necessary. (Especially in forums like this) However, with that said, those periods can define us at a certain moment as it is hard to not wear those emotions on your sleeve. The time has come for her next portrait to be a bright yellow or orange. Her blue period seems over. Here is to going through rough times and coming out on the other end stronger than ever! Here is to Blue being the color of change...Enjoy!





Only 25 of these buttons will be made available. Once these 25 button are gone, that is it. I have worked with the printer to make sure that each button is individually numbered to reflect it's placement in the set. (If you are the 5th person, you will receive button #5 of 25.) (Special requests for button # can be made if available.)


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

Hayley Cafarella said...

really beautiful...a lot of emotion comes through this piece for me..
glad i came across your blog :)