Thursday, August 14, 2008

Daily Keemo 08.14 - All Brains




She Was All Brains

Click

I had been gone for 4 days so after I brought my bags in from the car and we chatted a few minutes we decided to go out and have a nice lunch at a restaurant by our house. It's on the lake and there is a deck and you can eat out by the boats under the shade of the umbrellas that block out the sun and people in kayakes and sailboats and speedboats and row boats move around in the water just a couple hundred feet away. It is summer and this is nice. We all talk alot because we hadn't seen each other in 4 days. After a wonderful lunch and wonderful conversation the two of them stepped away from the table a minute and I sat, waited for the check and stared out at the lake thinking how wonderful it is to come home after days alone in a strange hotel room. Then I hear from behind me, "She was all brains... Nothing else." "That is too bad," said a second voice from the table behind me. I was trying to consider under what circumstances is being all brains a bad thing. I couldn't think of anything. I paid the check and met them outside by the lake. "You ready?" I said. "Yes, Im ready," she said. She looked beautiful in the Michigan sun and she took my hand and we started to the car and I couldn't help but thinking that she is all brains and so much much more.... Enjoy!

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: