Friday, August 15, 2008

Daily Keemo 08.15 - Love Story



Its The Small Moments That Give You Away. Part 2.

Click

(You may recognize this story from a recent drawing. I liked the story and thought it was worth creating another drawing for it...Hope you enjoy it.) There are these little moments when I know that we are meant for each other. Many people think that this is shown with grand gestures, big things but I've come to learn it is always the small moments that give us away. They are little looks, light touches, maybe its just when you talk you look at each others eyes. Phrases like, " I thought of you when...." or "This reminded me of you..." or "You would have liked this..." always give you away. This was a "I thought that you could maybe use this in your art" moment and she handed me a stack of old design books that were going to be thrown away at her office. "Even if you can't use them, I thought you would like them" See its those moments. Those simple moments. So, with that here is a page from one of those books ...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: