Monday, August 18, 2008

Daily Keemo 08.18 - Ninja



Time Multiplied By Paintings Divided By The Number Of Ninjas

Click

I have been working most of the evening. There are paintings everywhere. Really. Im not exangerrating. To my right. To my left. Behind me. In front of me. As I was taking a little break and looking around at all the work spread out I realized there was no ninja. There hasnt been a ninja in quite a while. Those of you who follow my work have seen the ninja pop up many times over the past few years. As I've said before, I can usually guage how seriously Im starting to take my artwork by the amount of time it has been since I have painted a ninja. If I was a mathematician it would look something like: Time multiplied by paintings divided by the number of ninjas equals the amount of stress currently floating around the air in the studio. So, for all of you who are taking things just a bit too seriously (and that includes your art collection) here is a ninja... Enjoy!

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: