Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Daily Keemo 08.20 - Wonder Drug



No Diet, Wonder Drug Proved Successful! 1957.
Click

You know, alot of what I like about design from past decades is how different alot of it is. Different techniques, different ideas, different angles, different fonts, different graphics, different design tools, different printing techniques and then I run across ads like this one from 1957 and realize that while alot of that has changed maybe alot still remains the same about us. I'm pretty sure that I just heard the text from this ad, "Proved Beyond Any Question of Doubt!" and "No Calorie Counting" and "Reduce Without Diets or Exercise!" and "Eat What You Like!" on TV earlier while watching a bit of the Olympics. There is a saying that is something like, "the more things change, the more they stay the same." I suppose that this may illustrate that just perfectly. With that... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: