Sunday, August 10, 2008

Daily Keemo 08.10 - Tattoo




Discuss The Merits Of A Design Based Upon The Profit Margin

I have nothing against tattoos. Not at all. I have one. Actually I'm not even sure that it qualifies as one really. It is just a stick man. Nothing more. A simple stick man. One like you might see hanging at the end of a rope after a bad game of hangman. I suppose I was trying to make some kind of statement at the time. I was much younger then when making a statement like that was more important than it is now. Anyway, I was just reminded of all this after seeing a guy this past weekend with his shirt off and carrying his arm in a way that proudly displayed his tattoo for everyone to see. (Like he was wearing a sling but there was no sling.) I suppose he too was making a statement about something. In the end I suppose we all make our statements everyday with our Land Rovers or the selection on our ipods or the tag on the inside of our collar or the water that we drink or the symbol on our shoe or the size of the hole in our ear lobe or the band name on our t-shirt or our season tickets to the theater or yes, the stickman that hides under the sleeve as your client wants to discuss the merits of a design based upon the profit margin. With that, here is to making a statement. No matter what you say and how you say it... Enjoy!

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: