Thursday, February 28, 2008

Daily Keemo 02.28

Portrait of King Anthony
(or) one part bob vila, one part jackson pollack and two parts all around good guy.
(Click Picture)



If you ever get to Studio 216 in Granbury TX, I highly suggest that you look at the floors. (Don't forget the paintings of course) If no one is looking, maybe even lay down on the floor to get a closer look. Don't forget the bathroom. Proceed to the mens room and check the floor out there too. Good Stuff. While you are there, also look at the black and white tables. After that proceed to the nearest person and ask for Anthony. After being introduced to him, proceed to shake his hand and say, "It is a pleasure to meet you. I have been admiring your work." At this point, I am guessing he will probably kindly refer to you as "Sir or Mam". (I asked him to stop calling me "sir" but he said his mother would not be happy if he did.) I'm not sure exactly where I am going with this story, other than it just seems right to do a portrait of such a good guy. In the end, I guess that just seems like that is enough in itself. So, here is to you Anthony! Thanks....Enjoy!

Subscribe to the Keemo Feed :: http://www.keemogallery.com/ :: Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: