Sunday, February 24, 2008

Daily Keemo 02.24


I Went To Florida And All I Got Were These Two Drawings.
(That isnt exactly true but it makes for a good title)
(Click Picture)



I just got back a few hours ago. (I think I swore out loud as I got off the plane and felt the rush of cold air hit me in the face. The funny thing is I wasn't the only one.) As we descended from the clouds, I could hear many others on the plane curse as they looked out their window at the white earth below. I leaned over the little fold-down tray on the seat in front of me and finished these two drawings before the plane landed. "Sir, can you please put your things away?" the flight attendant asked. "Yep." I stuck my pens, papers and these 2 drawings into the backpack at my feet and looked out my window. You know... as much as I gripe about living here in Michigan, I sure love coming home. So, here is to travelling and meeting new people and also here is to coming home and seeing those you left.... Enjoy!


Subscribe to the Keemo Feed


No comments: