Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Daily Keemo 02.27

Pardon The Mess. This Past Week Has Caused My Brain To Spill Out.
(Click Picture)



Please pardon the mess. The events of the past couple of weeks has caused my brain to spill out. Top off a crazy travel/work schedule with a call from padre reminding me it was 5 and half years ago he decided to switch to a new family. That in itself is not a big deal though. That stopped bugging me a few years back. (The psych degree comes in handy for those kinds of things.) So, here is to tonight. It is quiet and there is some Thelonius coming out of my computer speakers. In my glass is water. I listen a bit and wish I could play like him. Please pardon the mess. This past week has caused my brain to spill out...Enjoy!

Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh!
I very much enjoy this piece!

Jeezus said...

me too, it's gorgeous