Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Daily Keemo 02.06

In Front Of The Mirror With Black Eyes. 7.25" x 10"
(Click Picture)



We were in the bathroom this morning. I walked around her to get to the sink and a toothbrush. "My eyes have dark circles under them." She said moving her face closer to the mirror. I looked. They were a little dark, you had to look just right to see it. I put the toothpaste on and started brushing. I looked into the mirror, my eyes looked dark too. I wasnt surprised, we were up late last and I was the one who did all the drinking. I looked at both of our reflections, in front of the mirror with dark circles under our eyes and thought everything was just how it should be. She left the room. I finished brushing and spit into the sink and followed her out into the day.... Enjoy!

No comments: