Monday, January 25, 2010

Daily Keemo. 01.25. Blue In Big Sur



Blue In Big Sur
Click To View Details


The music has changed. The sad German composers have been replaced with Thelonious, Dexter Gordon, Fats Waller, Coltrane and more and it makes me think of that beat writer, you know the one who was on the Road and some think he's the only one but I know better and I bet you know better too. I don't think of his stories of the road but I think of the days after he was on the road and he split to Big Sur to get away from it all and the only thing he found was


the bottom of himself and
it wasn't pretty.


The music has changed. The sad and dark and lonely sonatas have been replaced with Hawkins, Sonny Rollins, Coleman and Davis and more and there is a new lamp over the desk that shines new light on a new face and new colors and brushes and it lights up the empty paper and in it's reflection the only thing I see is


the bottom of myself and
it is just the way it should be.


 



Follow On FacebookVisit KeemoGallery.comFollow On Twitter


 

No comments: