Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily Keemo. 01.19. It Only Takes Three Blocks To Walk In Your Shoes



It Only Takes Three Blocks To Walk In Your Shoes
Click


Her eyes were full of tears and I don't know why because I was just walking by her and I didn't know her and she was on the phone, not talking, just crying and listening and I kept walking down the sidewalk away from the crying and I stopped at a store front window and looked at the expensive watches on display and imagined the person who would buy such a watch and I looked back where I came from and the crying woman was no longer there crying on the sidewalk and I imagined such a person who would make that woman cry and I couldn't imagine either one of them and I turned back up the sidewalk and kept on walking.


Visit KeemoGallery.comFollow On Twitter

No comments: