Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Daily Keemo. 01.20. No. 2 in G Sharp Minor (the purple paint is still drying)



No. 2 in G Sharp Minor (the purple paint is still drying)
Click To View Details


The purple paint is still drying and the Austrian composer, Johann Hummel, is in the air and it is No 5. in F sharp and before that is was Tchaikovski and before that it was Chopin and before that the paper was white and there was nothing.

The purple paint is still drying and I am thinking about how I might answer questions for the upcoming interview that is supposed to be centered around the business of art or the current state of the art business or something like that and to be honest I think it is much easier to talk about all that stuff than it is to try and explain everything behind all the color and line and words and why it all comes together like it does.


The purple paint is still drying and I am alone in this room like I am every night at 2:00 AM and I catch myself staring at the wall in front of the desk and am thousands of miles away from the black chair I am sitting in and Hummel has been replaced by Alexander Scriabin (no. 2 in G sharp minor) and I slide off the chair and lay out on the wood floor and just listen with my eyes closed.


 



Follow On FacebookVisit KeemoGallery.comFollow On Twitter


 

No comments: