Sunday, January 17, 2010

Daily Keemo. 01.17. In Books That Are In Rooms That I Am Not In



In Books That Are In Rooms That I Am Not In
Click To View Details


They are upstairs and I
am down here and 
the heater is blowing hot air
on my feet while I paint and 
I hear one of them
turn a page of their book because that is
how quiet it
is.

There is no music
because there is not
room in this moment
for it.

They are upstairs and I
am down here and 
I can tell when I am not getting out enough because
I write about the moment and
not about the time leading up
to it or the time
leading away from
it.

It is just about now and
there is no music and
there are pages being turned
in books that are
in rooms that I am not in and
this where we all move away
from this moment
together.


 



Follow On FacebookVisit KeemoGallery.comFollow On Twitter


 

No comments: