Friday, January 15, 2010

Daily Keemo. 01.15. My Night On Earth (in 4 acts)



My Night On Earth (in 4 acts)
Click

Act 1: Years ago, I gave up caring what people think about me and my art and my words because they are mine and it is me and it is what I do and it is what I am. There would be no purpose to all of this if it was for any other reason. It really is that simple.

Act 2: I was working on the king painting and the dog was at my feet and I put a pillow behind me in the chair because my back is still in bad shape three months after hitting that tree and yes I took a pain pill tonight not only for the pain in my back but for other reasons, I suppose.

Act 3: It was late and we were talking about life and people and art and I remember saying to her, "It doesn't matter what art is, it just matters to understand that all rules in art are self imposed." It sounded good at the time and it sounded like I knew what I was talking about but I know inside that I am learning just like everyone else.

Act 4: Don't look for answers from people who don't ask questions.



Visit KeemoGallery.comFollow On Twitter

No comments: