Thursday, September 17, 2009

Daily Keemo. 9.17. Radio Free Keemo




Radio Free Keemo

Click



The email read, "I feel like this is a call in radio show. I have seen your paintings where people have emailed you ideas and you did it. So, I thought I would give it a shot. I am sure you receive a bunch of email and probably won't do this, which is OK. But I thought I would try anyway. I have short black hair but since my favorite color is green can you make it green? I also like pink. I don't know what else to say. Is that enough? Let me know if there is anything else that I am supposed to do. Thanks for your time..." It goes on to say a few more things but I'll leave those things out because they don't have anything to do with the painting. Well, L, I hope this is OK with you and I wish this was a call in radio show because that would be a ton of fun. Although, it would pose some problems when it came to viewing the artwork. With that, ... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: