Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Daily Keemo. 9.15. It is The End Of Summer And The Breeze Through The Window Is Calming




It is The End Of Summer And The Breeze Through The Window Is Calming

Click



I am not even sure where I came across this old book. It is from 1870 and as it claims it is an illustrated religious magazine "for the family". For some reason I am drawn to this old religious stuff. Maybe it is the midwestern Catholic upbringing that didn't practice what it preached mixed with graphic arts mixed with the psych degree mixed with who knows what else. Either way, I suppose it works for me and who knows maybe it makes me revisit what is going on in my own belief system for a moment and in the end that is always a good thing to do...Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: