Monday, September 21, 2009

Daily Keemo. 9.21. Cypress Trees Draped With Spanish Moss At Lake Eloise




Cypress Trees Draped With Spanish Moss At Lake Eloise

Click



I was invited by a gallery down in Houston to participate in a group show in which all the artists work is on postcards. So, I set out to work on some pieces that I would send down to Houston for the show. Well, after working on a few, I thought, I needed to be sure to do a couple extra that I can post here. I know this isn't much of a story tonight. More of a description of events but I thought I would share them and the postcards with you. So, with that, here is a to great vintage postcard by the well known Tichnor Brothers publishers from the 1950's at Cypress Gardens. Good vintage stuff. Good vintage stuff, indeed ... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: