Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Daily Keemo. 9.8. The Sun Will Soon Follow




The Sun Will Soon Follow

Click



I have been having many days like this lately. The days when you have to stop and think about what the hell you are doing. I don't mean in the small "why-am-I-wearing-this-shirt" kind of way but in the "what-is-my-purpose-here-and-why-do-I-spend-my-energy-on-the-things-I-do-and-am-I-making-a-difference-in-anyone's-life-but-my-own" kind of way. You look at normal objects and can't help but reflect on those moments before and after the one that you are currently in. As I listen to it rain outside the window, I can't help but think that this can be a dangerous place to exist in for too long. That place where everything becomes only about the rain and is not about the sun that is soon to follow. So, with that, here is to taking stock in who you are and remembering that the sun will be here soon. ... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: