Friday, May 8, 2009

by Keemo. 5.8. Scenes From A Balcony #1.




Scenes From A Balcony #1

Click



I was sent a picture of an unknown person standing on an unknown balcony with an unknown city behind him. The railing that kept him from falling many floors down was not visible in the photo so it looked like he was floating in front the buildings, like a superhero only not very much super and not very much here. All rather normal I may say. There was no return address on the envelope and I didn't recognize the handwriting. I do not know the man in the photo. I still am not sure if all this stuff has any importance at all on anything other than it was another strange thing that arrived in my mailbox. Either way, if this isn't reason for a painting than I don't know what is. With that, next time you are on a balcony with the world out behind your back, take a picture and send it over, I'll make Scenes From A Balcony #2... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: