Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Daily Keemo. 5.27. I'm Not Sleeping A Third Of This Life Away




I'm Not Sleeping A Third Of This Life Away

Click



I got sick again. Like really sick. This happens to me about twice a year. The sad thing is this is the 2nd time already this year and that isn't too great considering it is only May. She always tells me it is because I work too much and don't sleep enough and I know I could probably eat better (can't we all?) but that is just the way it is. Based on 8 hours a night, I'm not sleeping 1/3 of this life away. I figure I'm somewhere around the 1/4 or 1/5 mark. All that stuff aside, I spent the last 4 days laying around sleeping and 3 of those days there was a fever on and off and I swear the dreams in those fever moments are the best dreams you can have and you know you are not sleeping but your dreams are further from you than your imagination and you shiver as you walk in the dark to find the tylenol to bring it down and jump back into bed and pull the blankets up tight around your neck as you shiver yourself back to sleep again and you realize that although the room is completely dark it is really 2:00 in the afternoon and you can hear people in other parts of the house and you look over at the glass of water on the nightstand and catch your reflection and it looks yellow but you can't figure out why because there is no light and there is something blinking in the corner of the room and then your eyes really open and you know that everything that just happened to you was made up by the fever and you pull up the blankets over your face and slip back into it all and wait for what comes next... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: