Tuesday, May 12, 2009

by Keemo. 5.12. The Words Are In The Fingers And The Color Is Found Right Here.




The Words Are In The Fingers And The Color Is Found Right Here

Click



I have a bad headache tonight and the words just are not coming out right. They are stuck somewhere between my brain and the keys like they are stuck at the fingertips and I am sure that the colors on the paper are saying more than I can at the moment. The story about the walk and the clouds and the sun (if you look you will see the clouds and sun, really) just isn't making it to the keys tonight. So, for now, this is what we have; a painting and a headache and words about not having the words to say what I was going to say. With that...Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: