Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daily Keemo 09.28 - Anniversary




Half Of My Life Has Been Spent With Her
Click

Half of my life has been spent with her. I don't know if that in itself means anything. I suppose it could illustrate we enjoy being together or I suppose it could illustrate that we are good at navigating the bumps in the road together or maybe that we must communicate well because no two people usually stick it out if there is no communication. I guess I point it out because today is our anniversary and I have been thinking about the last half of my life and without sounding too much like a hallmark card, I wouldn't change a minute of it. I think the rest of the story I will save just for her. I think it is really her story and she deserves it. With that, here is her portrait and to finding people that you can believe in and sticking with them and growing with them... Enjoy!




www.KeemoGallery.com

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

Hayley Cafarella said...

What a lovely present!
(out of context, with the title, it kinda looks like a comment on people and computers...)
:)