Friday, September 19, 2008

Daily Keemo 09.19 - 3 Figures



The Final Three. Three from Sept 18, 2008

Click

I have been gone for about a week. Quite a bit of travelling last week and I didnt do very well keeping up with all my email. I finally got a chance last night to sit down and go through them all and there was an email that was from someone I had not heard from in a long time wondering if I was planning on doing any more of these 2x7 drawings. "Why sure" I replied. I wasnt sure where I even put these papers. After scrounging around I found the last 4 in an envelope that I had stashed with my drawing papers. One of them was just too dark to draw on. So, I guess that these are the last three of the drawings of this size. With that...Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: