Thursday, September 4, 2008

Daily Keemo 09.04 - Blood



King Of The Blood. Cures All Humors. 1889

Click

(Yes, this one is really 119 years old. "King Of The Blood". That is a marketing slogan for the ages. I just love the phrase "Cures All Humors". Just can't beat it.)

So, lets see... this page is 119 years old, I am 35 years old, the wine I am drinking right now is only 3 years old, this painting is about 6 hours old, this story is minutes old and this moment is now. I suppose all time and history always come together at this point of now. By the time you read this, now will gone. I was going to say something like, "it's funny how things work" but that really isnt appropriate. It is just the way things work. King Of The Blood, 119 years old and it's here now. With that... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: