Monday, September 8, 2008

Daily Keemo 09.08 - Red Eye



16 Minutes From Last Night


Click

I couldn't sleep again. This happens to me often. "I'm not the only one, I know it," I say to myself. I look at the clock and it shines back the numbers 3,0,8. I got up, went down stairs and opened the fridge and the light poured out lighting up the entire kitchen and standing there in my underwear I pulled out a container of grape juice and poured a glass. I leaned against the counter and drank it in the dark. The clock on the microwave shined the numbers 3,1,7. I finished my glass and put into the sink. The house was very quiet and dark and I stood there for a second thinking about them sleeping upstairs, dreaming, not seeing those shining numbers and then I walked up into the bathroom. I pulled my bottom eyelid down and exposed the underside of my eye into the mirror. I could see the red veins and in the reflection I could see there was life still in there. I turned off the light, went upstairs and laid down. The numbers on the clock shined 3,2,4. That was the last thing I remember... Enjoy!

Size/Description: This is an original piece of artwork


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: