Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daily Keemo 09.25 - Bones



Like The Paints, The Night and The Quiet

Click

It's 3:19 AM. It is Friday night... oh wait, Saturday morning. The house is quiet. It has been quiet for a long time now. I listen to a book downloaded from itunes. I have arrived at this point in my life where there is no time to drop everything and lay on the couch and get lost in front of a long novel. (I miss those days) Somewhere along the way, I learned that I can listen to books and paint at the same time. They go well together. Like the paints and night and quiet. The story on the speakers is about Vampires and humans and love and life and death and all the other stuff in a good vampire story. As I paint and listen I think about the life and bones under my own skin. I am aware that all this flesh and bone really is temporary and I imagine to have a life like the vampires in the story. (Don't we all!) I grab another piece of paper and attempt to draw the bones under all this that move this body about. With that...Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

Hayley Cafarella said...

i LOVE listening to stories while I'm getting creative...haven't done it since I was young though and the books on tape were still, um, tapes...now they come from itunes you say? that is cool!