Thursday, July 3, 2008

Daily Keemo 07.03 - The King




The King (on Wood)

I have this stack of papers, magazines, clippings, and other stuff that I collect that I think I might use some day. The stack was getting a bit unruly. So, today I thought I would go through it and see what I could work with and much to my surprise I find this 1x4 that I swore I already painted on. I remember cutting it out on the saw in the garage. I remember bringing it in to start working on it but somehow it ended up at the bottom of my pile. Hmmmm... I don't know... I know I forget stuff, get too much going on, next thing I know I'm off in another direction. I guess the good thing is that I eventually find my way back to it. Like this piece of wood I suppose. With that here is to lost things that are found... Enjoy!

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: