Thursday, July 10, 2008

Daily Keemo 07.10 - Button #11 - Smiling Guy


Limited Edition Button #11 - The Smiling Guy

Click

This is #11 in the limited edition button series. This is the limited edition button of a painting from 2007 called The Smiling Guy. This was #171 from the ACEO/ATC series.

Story: I know that many of you that follow my work have liked the stories that go along with the artwork that I post. Well, this is one of the paintings in which the original story has been lost. (I have a much better back up system now!) Story or not, this has been one of my favorite portraits over the last couple years and I just had to include it in the limited edition button series. Actually, I think the title is story enough in this case. So, with that...Enjoy! (oh yeah... and don't forget to smile)

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: