Thursday, July 24, 2008

Daily Keemo 07.24 - Cup Of Tea



It Is Easy To Be Your Cup Of Tea
Click

We were walking the dog in town. Its a little dog, black crazy curls, legs that bow like a cowboy and a tooth that sticks out over his top lip. She had to run into a store so I took a seat outside on the bench by the door. This is up in a Northern Michigan tourist town so all the stores have benches out front. There was a couple on the bench next to me sharing a beverage and we talked briefly about our dog. "What kind of dog is that?", "What it's name?" Your usual run of the mill questions that everyone asks when they see a dog. (Some people then follow it up with some baby talk to the dog. This is always amusing.) This couple was not of that ilk though and they went back to their beverage. I went back to daydreaming while the dog hunted around under the bench for things to stick his nose into. Then I hear very loudly and clearly from the man of the couple I was just talking to, "It is easy to be your cup of tea." (He was saying this to the woman) I wasn't listening so I don't know the context. I couldnt figure out what context you would say that. Either way, I thought it sounded very poetic. I went back to daydreaming. She finally came out of the store and we started walking back down the sidewalk. After walking a bit, I turned to her and said, "It is easy to be your cup of tea." She looked at me perplexed, "What?"... "Oh nevermind, just trying it out," I said. "Oh..." and we kept on walking and the dog kept hunting around the sidewalk looking for things to stick his nose into... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: