Monday, July 21, 2008

Daily Keemo 07.21 - Back To Earth



When I Come Back To Earth It All Makes Sense
Click

Sometimes I think it is some kind of Attention Deficit Disorder. Sometimes I think it is just daydreaming. The part of me that got the psych degree tells me it the first thing. The painter in me hopes it is the latter. (I am sure there are other explanations but I should keep this short.) Either way, my head gets in the clouds and I enjoy it there. Most of these paintings come from those clouds. I am pretty sure that more of us spend time there then let on. Obviously, that is not based on fact but just on a hunch. As a painter, I suppose it is safe to base things like this on a hunch or on the clouds or a daydream or whatever else it may be that helps get the paint to the paper and the pen to sign the name and the desire to keep doing these day after day after month after year and then on and on and on and I swear that there was a reason this whole machine keeps moving forward and then I remember its those clouds and those daydreams and all the art just seems to get its purpose when I come back to earth and it all makes sense again. With that... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

Bas Waijers said...

I'd love to have this one as a vinyl character. Any plans for that?