Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Daily Keemo 07.16 - Youd Never Know



You'd Never Know.
Click

I was rummaging through my stash of old clippings and stuff and I ran across this ad from 1958 for a cream to treat Psoriasis. For some reason the phrase "you'd never know I had..." struck me as odd and made me realize how many people probably go through the day hiding something that they don't want other people to know about. Not to mention all the products that exist to help us cover things up... I remember when I was growing up my next door neighbor had psorisis really bad on her arms. I remember her saying that she always wore long sleeve shirts when she went out because she was so self conscious of it. She hated it in the summer because it was always too hot for long sleeve shirts. So, she just stayed inside most of the time. I remember thinking how sad she must have been. Well, I guess that is it. Well, here is to trying to live with everything about yourself and realizing that we all have things that are wrong with us and that is exactly what makes us all so... right... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: