Monday, June 30, 2008

Daily Keemo 06.30 - Flowers




I Meant To Pick Up Flowers On The Way Home From Work. 1938.

I meant to pick up flowers on the way home from work today. She loves flowers. (Who doesn't really?) The orchids that were on the kitchen table finally kicked the bucket. I tried to make time to stop on the way home today and pick up something to replace them. I was getting home earlier, so I thought it would be a nice suprise to have something in their place. Well, one thing lead to another, stuck in traffic, had to make last minute stop for something else and never made it to the flowershop. I'll try to do it tomorrow. Until then, here is some flowers for the ones I didn't get today. Shhhhhh... don't tell her though... it will still be suprise...Enjoy!

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww that's so sweet of you.