Friday, June 20, 2008

Daily Keemo 06.20 - Red King Button #10



The Red King. Button #10
Click

This is #10 in the limited edition button series. This is the limited edition button of a painting from 2007 called Red King. (or Those Stripes On Charlie Brown's shirt) - (ACEO/ATC #303)


Story: I received an email this week from someone who said they really liked the King and Queen portraits. I too enjoy them. I like the crown heads because they remind me of the pattern on Charlie Brown's shirt. (I think even mentioning Charlie Brown may warrant a call from their lawyer. Well, I guess I'm living on the edge) Well, as those of you who follow my work know, I always try to take time to do portraits for people who take the time out of their lives to drop me a message. So, here is to the person who took the time to drop an email and share there thoughts with me and here is to the pattern on Charlie Browns shirt! (My phone is ringing... I bet its their lawyer...)...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: