Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daily Keemo 06.12 - Psych



Did I Mention That I Pay My Taxes
(or) A Psychologist's Armchair

Click

I like to think that I have my stuff together. You know, I pay my taxes, I do my best to be kind to people, I open doors for people if the situation calls for it, I often say hi to someone standing in line next to me, I definitely smile more than I frown. I tend to crack a joke before I complain. Did I mention I pay my taxes? Oh I did, sorry about that. I guess the only reason I mention all these things is because none of that tends to balance out just a general sense of feeling like the person in this painting. I suppose it might be only natural to think that just when you think this crazy planet makes perfect sense something happens to remind you that it doesn't. (Maybe it is the act of trying to make sense of everything that doesn't make sense.) A friend once said I was an "armchair psychologist". I said, "more like a psychologist's armchair". We laughed. Anyway... I suppose that's it... I guess with this painting its little more like a psychologists armchair!...Enjoy! (sidenote: my apologies to any real psychologists who read this. Im sure that the proper diagnosis would probably be: "An armchair's armchair)

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: